Flower Patch and Diamond House Bed and Breakfast Home one of a kind retreat center
Planning your next retreat? We have the right place for you!
The Arcola Flower Patch and Diamond House provide retreats for quilters, Croppers, those who sew, knitters, and similar art and craft groups.
Some of the benefits:
- the perfect location: Arcola is on Rt. I-57 with easy access from Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. It is also in Amish country.
- Facilities: The large (over 2,500 sq. ft) pleasant work-area allows for continuous set-up with plenty of space and light for all projects.
- The Bed-and-Breakfast experience: You enjoy the pleasant, comfortable luxury of a B&B along with the exceptional breakfast or brunch for which the Arcola Flower Patch is known.
- Accommodateion for groups: The total of 11 rooms allows you to organize groups of 6-22 depending on how you want to make your arrangements.
- Diversions: The B&B's location provides walking access to restaurants, stores, antique shops, and other local attractions. It is also a short distance to two major fabric shops and the Amish community.
- A good deal: Check out the package price...(Click here for quilters) and (Here for croppers).
This arrangement is ideal for providing a pleasant unique experience for guests that cannot be matched by motels or hotels. Here, a group may reserve the whole complex to themselves.