The Arcola Flower Patch Bed and Breakfast is an excellent headquarters for visiting the Amish area. But it also accommodates quilters looking for a comfortable and interesting retreat.
You can focus hard on your work. Then you can take a break in a pleasant, relaxing environment. The rooms are comfortable and convenient. The work space is ideal.
Here are some of the details of the package:
Other benefits include:
- Facility and grounds for 3-days and 2-nights
- Two brunches are included
- Two Houses, 11 bedrooms with sleeping for 18-20, 9 bathrooms, 2 kitchens
- One large room of 1,500 Sq. Ft. that can easily accommodate up to 24 quilters on 8 ft tables
- Work tables and chairs, cutting tables, 2 irons and 2 ironing boards
- Coffee, tea, some snacks
- You can visit nearby fabric shops and see authentic Amish Quilts.
- Two relaxing front porches
- Enjoy the quietness of our elevated gazebo overlooking the beautiful floral and herb gardens
- Relax beside the tranquil water Gardens
- Visit our gift shop, library, and a large DVD collection
: We can accommodate groups from 6 to 20 to make this adventure viable. Just call us for reservations.
Quilters' Retreat Package Costs:
3 days- 2 nights; 2 brunches included:
Click here for our quilting brochure
- $175 per person, tax included for groups of 10 or more; tax be added for less than 10
- Single room is $250
- For each additional day add $75
- Other amenities are available
Please call for pricing details - (217) 268-4876
*Notes: Give us a call and we can discuss the needs of your group.